Tesco undertook their single largest project in Ireland last year with their first TESCO EXTRA Format 24 hour Store on the Malahide Road. Meetings started on site during February 2004. Gaelite was involved in all of the following developments:
- TESCO EXTRA Store
- TESCO & Clarehall Shopping Centre Exterior & Car Park
- TESCO Petrol Filling Station
- Clarehall Shopping Centre Mall, Foodcourt & Tenants
As one of the main players of the team, it was Gaelite’s responsibility to project manage all of the signage for the shopping centre while at the same time liaising with the main contractors on site in the management of the fit-out installation, i.e.
- Clarehall Shopping Centre & Mall: J. Sisk
- TESCO Store: J. Manning & Son Ltd.
- TESCO PFS: Campbells.